Friday, December 15, 2006

My 1st 3 poems (:-?)



Proem 2 3 poems


hav Anel as one of my best frns.he usd 2 giv me the poems which he rites.evn if i had sed 2 him sooo many times tat i hate poems and i dunt hav tat in me to reed and appreciate a poem(but prose i can manage 2 an xtent :d), he kept on givin me the poems which he rote...he jst wantd me 2 reed it..

i also jst wnt thru it, makein out almost nuthin, jst 4 his sake..

he usd 2 say tat poems r like programs...containin only the essence..

I was of the opinion as 2 wat the hell these poems r for , makin things complicated..

and recently was enlightened by Chandu(he was with me frm 11th,thru colj,(6 yrs)and nw workin 2gthr also.my rum mate nw.)

Mostly prose can b interpreted in limited no: of ways.and the reeder's imagination dusnt hav much effect,coz the output of the prose is alredy decided by the authr.

on the contrary, in poems, both the authr and the reeder has their role , in decidin the outcum of the work..

like, a poem ritten by an authr can b intrpretd in difrnt ways by difrnt reedrs..

and etc etc etc.. like tat gos chandu's...

well, these been sum new news 4 me.and i likd 2 giv a try in poetry..:d

conscious effort....i cud rite my 1st poem...

it was like a nursery rhyme...:d

days later, sumhw got to rite 2 mor!!!

so here i giv the trilogy(!!!!)

1.Outluk

2.Silence

3.Basik Effect

Cheers!!! to Anel and Chandu in incitin(?) the poet(:d :d :d) in me..



Outluk


monday 2 friday like a shuttle

v go 2 office 2 hom 2 office

saturday n sunday the great weekends

v eat n sleep n wash n sleep

like this gos the life so fast

so fast tat v reech friday so fast

4 weeks gon,v reech the 'end'

the end of month n v chk the balance,

lol!!!!here cums anothr month.



Silence


Gon in2 the depths of silence

Oh my soul, me these days

Indefinite I'm if hav been 2 this b4

But definite I'm,this been the first feeling

The realization,

THE REALIZATION which i used 2 appreciate a lot

Silence speaks volumes

No;tats not which drives,

Silence dusnt speak volume?

Feeling the peace of silence

The unwanted words,makin mor chaotic

Disturbing the peace

Nuthin 2 b spoken abt,but so much 2 b dun abt

Racin and strivin for the action

Peace ,encouragin the silence is wat remains,

And nw will need an effort so concious,

So concious as 2 drive myself 2 conciousness

2 deliver sum sounds which seems useless,

But in a sense useful....




The Basik Effkt



I can c the sky,and then i so the stars

3 in count,lie like tat

2 below the 1 forming the isosceles

like the mathematical 'therefore' notation

now i can c the triangle ,formed isosceles by the 3

then i so the 4 more,the 7 2gether forming a 'Y'

7 days a Y(?), a 'Y' tats been resolvd 7 weeks bac,

Kids around in tat night

with innocence all around tats so powerful

arms and legs outstretched ther i lie

feeling the pull in tat night

the innocent pull from beneath,

so powerful frm the centre,still bein apt.

and hold us in tat great journey

the journey thru the galaxies,

the basic effect due 2 which v r here..

The gravity the great.

and still v can FEEL tat?




No comments: